Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome Back!

So, Jason has abandoned this blog for his own daily blogging experience, which somehow has ended up sharing with his following what I make for dinner and which tv shows we enjoy during the week. Married, sober, broke life isn't really all that exciting... at least not to everyone. We actually find plenty of ways to keep boredom at bay. To fight the boredom blues (and because I'm finally on some medication that allows me to live a normal life again!), I have been craftin' up a storm lately. I thought it might be fun to commandeer this here blog and upload some crafty creations. Last night, we purchased my new craft "bible" which has already provided endless inspiration. I'll learn how to blog from my iPhone later tonight when Jason tells you that (SPOILER ALERT) I made spaghetti for dinner and we sat around reading and listening to music tonight, so I can start uploading a weekly photo from the book on Sunday and then photos of my progress throughout the week. Happy craftin'!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I am envious that you have made time to craft more. Will look forward to future blogs.